Wednesday 27 February 2013

Spring Fever!


I absolutely love it when the Spring flowers arrive at the market. All of a sudden I feel inspired to create fresh new arrangements in simple white and pastel shade containers and fill every room in my house with Spring colour and scent!
I love the gorgeous sherbert shades of ranunculus, the fragrance of pastel hyacinths, happy looking daffodils and tulips that seem to bow and wave in a friendly fashion!
After a cold, dull winter, what could be better than a wedding full of colour and scent, touched by the first soft rays of Spring sunshine?
I love to bring the outdoors in...last year I raided my garden for these lovely cherry blossom branches which made a lovely feature in my living room until my husbands hay fever kicked in...I tried to persuade him to take one for the team but I lost and the cherry blossom returned to the garden!

(Image by Jade Alana)

Cherry blossom can look amazing for larger table centrepieces to make a statement but it also looks great as smaller cuttings in simple enamel jugs and jars...

(Image from the Knot)

(Image from Dreamy Whites)

I love these Spring bouquets...






(Image from Wedding Flowers)

(Image from J L Designs)

The sherbert shades look great in plain white vases for your wedding table...

(Image from J L Designs)

(Image from J L Designs)

The lemon shades of this ranunculus and tulip bouquet and table arrangement look amazing when paired with duck egg blue and mint accessories...

(Image from J L Designs)

(Image from J L Designs)

Late Spring sees the arrival of gorgeous peonies which always look dreamy and romantic ...if only they were available year round!

(Image from Wedding Chicks)


The snowdrops are out already so hopefully Spring isn’t too far round the corner now. Let me know your favourite spring wedding ideas!









No comments:

Post a Comment