Monday 11 February 2013

Mica & Sam...

I love it when life seems to do a full circle and you can look back and see where connections have been made, where friendships have started and what surprises life has in store...Mica & Sam are one such story in my life! Many years ago when I was helping lead a kids summer camp in Yorkshire, I was introduced to a quiet but cheeky chap called Sam (who was 11 at the time). I think he wanted to be anywhere but this camp but we ended up having a fun week and I think secretly he enjoyed it in the end! A couple of years ago I met Sam again...now Sam the man! I always find it so interesting to see what becomes of the people you once knew...what sort of person they grow to be...how life has changed them...Sam is ace and what's even better is that last year he ended up marrying the sister of my good friend Jade Alana (who happens to be one of the best wedding photographers I know!). It was so lovely to then be asked to play a part in their big day...a real privilege! So here are some gorgeous images from Dominique Bader...hope you enjoy!






 




Mica chose gorgeous soft pink peonies, ranunculus and roses with astilbe and daisies for the bouquets and I made some cute little vintage style wands for the flower girls...




Doesn't she look stunning???

































Such a beautiful wedding and a beautiful couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment