Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wedding Event with a Difference!

Firstly, apologies for being such an appalling blogger!! It's been such a hectic couple of months of weddings but that does mean that I will have a whole lot of loveliness to show you over the next few weeks! I thought I'd start with some gorgeous images sent over by the lovely Rachael Connerton of last months Wedding Event with a Difference at The Nottingham Conference Centre. The girls from Save the Date Magazine put on such an amazing event and I had the privilege of styling the catwalk and speakers corner for them. I decided to use lots of beautiful spring colours, creating a paper lantern ceiling, bunting lined catwalk, pretty parasols and pompoms and a speakers corner backdrop of fabric hoops! Hope you enjoy!


Fabric Theatre created this amazing ribbon backdrop which was perfect with all the other details!

































Come back soon, I've got lots more to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment