Sunday 20 May 2012

Carriage Hall Open Day!

I had a great time today at Save the Date Magazine's Wedding Open Day at The Carriage Hall in Nottingham. So many lovely brides and amazing suppliers! So I thought I'd share a few piccies to show you what I've been up to...

  
I've been making lots of new signs recently...here's just a few!


I decided to do a very vintage, rustic table and loved the way it turned out...lots of lovely bottles wrapped in lace and soft peach ribbons, wooden stands, soft garden blooms and a few glam candlesticks!










For my second table I did lovely fresh green and white flowers in vases wrapped in lace..



Here's a new table plan I've been working on...



I was so pleased to have a stand next to the lovely Natalie of Yummy Little Cakes ...her cakes are amazing and taste as good as they look!! (I know...I sneaked a few samples at the end of the day...absolutely divine!) Here's a few from her stand today!








A few last pictures of my stand...





I've been working on a couple of new wrist corsages...



A cute little wishing tree for your guests wishes...



I hope you've had a lovely weekend too! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment