Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Inspiration #9...Glitter & Snow...

Today was a good day...a sleep in this morning (my lovely husband took the kids to school)...aromatherapy massage (amazing!)...a lovely meeting tonight with a bride to discuss her Indian/English wedding with a gold, turquoise and jade colour scheme (gorgeous!)...and now I'm sitting by my tree feeling very chilled and inspired!
So here is another Christmas offering...I love gypsophilia and think it looks so beautiful and delicate in wintery arrangements. This gyp has been dyed white and glittered so it shimmers like soft, powdery snow! It's perfect with silver and mercury glass containers and would look amazing with lots of candles and crystal candlesticks!






Let me know how you'll be decorating your Christmas table...I'd love to hear your ideas! But for now, sleep well and have a great Friday!x

No comments:

Post a Comment