Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Inspiration #10... Garden Berries...

Apologies for my lack of blogging over the last few days...I feel like I've been catching up with my life!! I have finally decorated my home for Christmas so I'll give you a little sneak peek later tonight. Life is hectic at the moment...school Christmas plays, Christmas fairs, one daughter doing mock G.C.S.E's and a Christmas wedding this weekend! It will be nice to sit back next week and enjoy some family time with a few pyjama days...Christmas movies...and lots of lovely food! How are your preparations going?
Well here's a simple table decoration for you to have a go at...have a rummage around your cupboards and find a few nice jugs and milk jugs...all different sizes, and fill with some lovely holly and berried ivy from your garden and a few red roses...anything that looks remotely Christmassy really!!







Have fun getting your house ready!

1 comment: