Sunday 6 November 2011

Wedding Event with a Difference!

I had a great time a few weeks ago exhibiting at the Save the Date Wedding Event with a Difference. So many lovely brides, amazing exhibitors and tons of gorgeous ideas and products to look at! So here's a few images of my stand...





I love these stripey paper straws at the moment and used them to display my business cards...but in the same way they would be perfect for displaying seating cards for your wedding guests!




My fabulous friend and photographer Jade Alana was on the stand next to me so we put together these lovely luggage tags full of tips for the bride and groom and displayed them in an old trunk. This idea would also be perfect for an alternative table plan!




So now I'm looking forward to exhibiting this weekend at the Vintage Chic Wedding Fair at Stancliffe Hall. I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment