Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas inspiration #1...Tulip Surprise!

 A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of decorating the Shine Christmas Market in Derby and had to create 18 'simple to do' Christmas table decorations to inspire visitors for their own Christmas table at home. So I thought over the next few weeks I would offer you an idea each day to inspire you too!

So here is number 1 which I thought I would call 'Tulip Surprise'! I wrapped a few boxes in a nice gold paper and stacked them, joining them with pretty ribbon. I then cut some slits in the top of the boxes and placed small vases in the top. Around this I placed some gold angel hair, tissue paper and raffia and then added some gorgeous soft pink tulips and there you go...a floral gift for your centrepiece! It looks gorgeous with mercury glass tealight holders or a nice hurricane lamp and some faux soft pink glittery berries add a nice finishing touch! See what you think...











Hope you've enjoyed and are starting to feel a little bit Christmassy now! Look out for number 2 tomorrow!x

No comments:

Post a Comment