Monday 11 April 2011

Stancliffe Hall Wedding Open Day

So here's a few photo's of my stand and table at Saturdays exclusive wedding open day. I decided to use my new display boards that I've been working on all week...more on that to follow!!









I decorated my table with 3 very different table setting styles as you can see. I love the rich colours of this first display...beautiful red and deep pink roses accentuated with pale pink spray roses and purple callas. I wrapped the containers in a gorgeous gold dupion silk to add that touch of glamour!




I then chose a soft, pretty vintage style packed with a gorgeous mix of roses and bouvardia, vintage bird style placecards, vintage glass napkin rings and fabric rose topped favour boxes.




Finally, a fresh green and white display of hydrangeas, viburnum and ammi in a beautiful stone pot finished with fresh succulent table number holder, place card and favour box!


 More photos to follow of other details from the day by the gorgeous Jade of Jade Alana Photography.....
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment