Monday 28 March 2011

Spring


I love Spring...blossom...open windows...washing on the line and beautiful spring flowers everywhere. My kids have been out on the trampoline everyday and I have even been tempted to curl up in a nice quilt in the evenings and sit out on the deck with a nice cup of tea...only the British would do that!! We have even had our first barbecue of the year and we mean to carry on!!! So here's a few photos from my morning walk with Bailey...






Yesterday, I made some spring table arrangements for an 80th birthday party at The Carriage Hall in Plumtree....spring flowers are so colourful and they smell divine!! I used simple pastel coloured enamel containers and let the flowers do the rest!!








Enjoy getting outside this week and doing the things that remind you of how beautiful our world is!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment