Friday 12 November 2010

Thank you's continued...


I have had so many lovely comments from all of you out there about my website and all the beautiful images but I would like to 'Pay it Forward' and say a huge thank you to Jade Alana Photography! Jade has managed to perfectly capture my designs through her lens and has become an amazing friend in the process. I have so enjoyed working on Style Sessions and weddings with Jade and love her personal approach to each and every client. She has an incredible gift for capturing the moments the rest of us might miss and drawing out real emotion and atmosphere in her shots.

It is so great finding someone who is so passionate about what they do and shares the same style and vision as I do! Along with my family, Jade has kept pushing me to believe in myself and what I do and for that I am forever grateful. Our family has grown richer for knowing her and her beautiful family!

Thanks Jade...can't wait for the next shoot...


1 comment:

  1. Michele, you nearly made me cry! You are such a beautiful friend & I've loved working alongside you so far...we've got more to come! And one day, we'll get that dream studio :) Just you wait xxx

    ReplyDelete