Tuesday 9 November 2010

The new website is here and the thank you's begin...

So, welcome to my new website...hope you have enjoyed looking around! The new blog design is coming soon so make sure you check back in and take a look!
I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce you to Eric Michael...

....not only am I privileged to have him as a brother-in-law...not only is he the moodiest, most natural male model I have had the pleasure of working with ( check him out in my Field of Dreams gallery!)...but he's also the most amazing web designer responsible for creating my site. I think he's done an incredible job and has captured the essence of who I am and what I believe in his design.

He has listened to endless hours of my ramblings about my likes and dislikes...he was even crazy enough to provide me with a pile of Californian wedding magazines on his last visit, which fuelled even more hours of ooohs and aaahs and too many great ideas!!

If you want a quality job done by someone who listens to every idea, puts up with you changing your mind every 5 minutes but in the end knows you better than you know yourself, then get in touch with Eric Michael and let him work his magic!! Visit him at www.eric-michael.com



Thanks Eric...I promise I won't change my mind again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment