Friday 3 October 2014

It's been a while...

Apologies for my absence! It's been a long busy summer of weddings with a little holiday to Tuscany and the French Alps thrown in!! Definitely a much needed break! But I'm back with plenty of lovely weddings to share with you over the next few weeks! But for now...a few holiday pics...

Pisa...although not really leaning from this angle!


Inside the Duomo in Florence...


The view over Florence from the top of the Duomo!


The pained expression after climbing the 463 steps to the top of the Duomo!


Pizza...need I say more?


My gorgeous family at the foot of the Alps!


Hope you've had a great summer...come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    I love reading your blog when I get on to blogger from time to time! It's so great seeing your wedding work and I love the family pic here!!! You all look so well and it makes me happy!!! jos :O)

    ReplyDelete