Monday 9 September 2013

Eleanor & Stephen's amazing Thrumpton Hall wedding!

This has to be one of my all time favourite weddings...I knew from my very first meeting with Eleanor and Stephen that this was going to be a little bit different when we started talking about taxidermy and antlers as part of the decor!! They had so many unique ideas and I knew the Great Expectations theme would work perfectly in the surroundings of Thrumpton Hall. I created a sumptious wedding breakfast table with old, mismatched candelabras, busts, antlers, vintage vases, moss, trailing ivy...even owls and skulls!! Eleanor's father even provided 'Frank', who sat in front of the head table! The gorgeous images were taken by Lee Garland who is just AMAZING! Second shooting for him was Georgina Stokes. I was so pleased when this wedding was featured on Rock My Wedding...hope you enjoy!


















































Huge thanks to Eleanor & Stephen for letting me be part of their day and for being such a pleasure to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment