Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sian & Gavin..a beautiful Spring wedding

Sian & Gavin are one of the most fun loving couples I have ever met...they were an absolute pleasure to work with! Initially Sian wanted lots of Spring colours for her wedding flowers and set me the challenge of recreating the look of 'flowers growing at the side of the motorway'!! After another meeting Sian decided she'd really like to stick with beautiful bold yellows which I achieved using roses, tulips, ranunculus, daisies and gypsophilia. It was such a beautiful day with a ceremony at their local church in Tollerton followed by a lovely reception at one of my favourite venues The Carriage Hall. Here are some gorgeous images sent over by Crash Taylor...


 




 

















I love the bold yellow with the bridesmaids grey dresses...what do you think of this colour combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment