Tuesday 28 February 2012

And it was all yellow...

Ever since Hannah & Ali's gorgeous boho style wedding last year, I have become such a big fan of yellow! I found myself avoiding it for such a long time but now it just screams "BUY ME!!" I think it is such a punchy, fun and welcoming character and I am so happy that my lovely brides agree. I have a few weddings coming up this spring with a beautiful yellow palette...I can't wait! So for this weekend's Wedding Open Day at The Carriage Hall I took my new friend 'yellow' along and created these...


 I love this bouquet of roses, freesias, lisianthus and stephanotis...and it smelled divine!



A wreath around a lovely hurricane vase was gorgeous for a fresh, spring wedding!




And here's the rest of my stand!













So I hope that you have warmed up to yellow too...look out for some lovely weddings coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Michele! Looking at these photos makes me feel as if spring has truly sprung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of yellow, either, but after seeing how you've mixed it with creams and greens, I think I could change my mind on that one!

    ReplyDelete