Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you've had a fantastic Christmas break and are ready for an amazing year ahead! Our house has been crazy...full of good food, good friends, family time and of course...nerf gun wars (my boys bought the girls guns for Christmas!) so it is all out war now!! So now the madness is over we are chilling before the kids go back to school and life returns to normality...when the decorations come down and the house feels so bare...I'm sure I'll find something to decorate  though!! But before we leave Christmas behind I thought I'd share a few piccies of my Christmas table as promised...I finally decided to go with mercury glass ornaments, glittery beaded twigs and silvery foliage for a very wintery table! You'll have to excuse the bare plaster wall backdrop...my dining room is my next project!!







 




I'm looking forward to sharing lots of wedding loveliness with you this year so make sure you come back soon!x

No comments:

Post a Comment