Tuesday 27 September 2011

Matt & Sarah...an Engagement Shoot

I had such a lovely time last week styling this gorgeous engagement shoot for Matt & Sarah, who have to be  one of the most relaxed, fun and thoughtful couples I have ever met. I am so looking forward to styling their wedding in April! We spent the evening in the grounds of a lovely hotel in Cromford and also at a gorgeous bookshop for the rest of the shoot. We were joined by the lovely Rachael Connerton and her equally lovely husband Ian who captured some amazing images that you will be able to see in a few weeks! But I couldn't resist giving you a little sneak peek from my camera of some of the details in the meantime! Matt & Sarah love all things vintage, travel, books and music...the perfect clients!! I set up a cute little lace tent and added lots of vintage details and gorgeous pink and peach florals for a perfect summer evening.






















Hope you've enjoyed! Look out for Rachaels images soon!x

1 comment:

  1. This looks fabulous, Michele! Some beautiful details. I particularly like the road atlas for some strange reason - seems that even vintage books have more style than their modern counterparts!

    ReplyDelete