Monday 22 August 2011

An outdoor vintage office...

I had such a lovely evening a few weeks ago with the always amazing photographer Jade Alana, styling this gorgeous little shoot for Carmen Weddings. Carmen Yuen-Stevenson offers a boutique wedding planning service for brides throughout the UK. Having recently created a brand new website...which is beautiful...Carmen wanted me to create an outdoor, vintage style office to reflect her style and services for the new site. I think Jade's images are incredible and captured everything I envisioned for the shoot...Carmen looks stunning and I wish her all the best in her business. So here are some of my favourite images...isn't this sign amazing??...custom made by Cherry Pie Lane...






I put together some old furniture that I have to create the office including some vintage drawers that I was recently given, which were perfect for this shoot!






I adore this soft bouquet of pale pink astilbe...






My dream office would look like this...an organised chaos of lovely bits and bobs tumbling out of drawers...and a field for inspiration!!












Carmen also asked me to create a little wedding table to compliment the pink and brown theme of her new website...so here's what I came up with...




I used a gorgeous mixture of pale pink roses, astilbe, dahlias and orchids with rich cotinus foliage in vintage cream containers...






I also created a cute little fence around the table of vintage style bunting that I made for a recent wedding...


Jade discovered these amazing blue doors which were a perfect backdrop for these final images...






Thanks to Jade for her amazing pictures and to Carmen for being such a beautiful model!

3 comments:

  1. This is GOOD!!! I am NOT a lover of the colour pink- but I have to say that in this shoot even the pink looked alright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a healthy working environment! Great idea and beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michele for everything! Absolutely loved the flowers + all the furniture + props used. Really pleased with everything you did + look forward to adding some pics to my new site Xx

    ReplyDelete