Wednesday 15 June 2011

John & Leckie...continued!

So here they are...some more gorgeous photos from Jade of our little engagement shoot with John & Leckie  in Melbourne, Derbyshire! So excited as this shoot has been featured on the Rock My Wedding blog today! Thanks to everyone for all their lovely comments!!




Absolutely in love with their beautiful wedding invitations designed and created by Leckie and her brother Jack. See more of their amazing designs at Pocket Typewriter!


I really wanted to create a scene that reflected John & Leckie's style...something country, vintage, quirky...something unique...so I put together this little scene using a gorgeous vintage throw as a backdrop with vintage bottles and mason jars. I used lovely English country garden flowers...peonies, delphiniums and astilbe which made such a beautiful bouquet tied with lace and finished with a handmade tag.
















Love this final shot of the little row boat...so dreamy sunday afternoon!!


I can't wait to see Jade's photos of their wedding day...I'm sure they will be amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment