Tuesday 17 May 2011

Playtime...

I have been like a little kid at Christmas this week...I have finally managed to get a decent camera to blog with so it has been playtime in my house! I wake up with it...go to bed with it...hold it for no apparent reason...just need to learn how to use it now!! I feel like I did when I was about 8 years old and always wanted to wear my new shoes to bed! Bailey (my retriever!) is sick of modelling for me now, so I've moved on to some flowers I had at home this week! Please forgive my poor photography skills...but hopefully you can join me on my journey as I attempt to dazzle you with amazing pictures!! My lovely Jade is going to be sick of me hassling her for wise tips so I think I will stick to letting her do the dazzling for the time being!!

So here are a few piccies of some gorgeous milka tulips in a vintage cream vase that I picked up last week during one of my many treasure hunts!






Finally a few vendela roses and spray roses in some vintage glass jugs...






Thanks for stopping by! Look out for improvements on my blog as I continue my journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment